Pink Blinking Music Note
// Crystal Tan's Blog




Annyeong
The Owner~~~



Hello, My Name is Crystal. I'm 93-liner, 20 Years old. Please be Nice here..Hope You Love it! ^^


► About Me
► Linkies
► My Friends
► My Diary


Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here :)


Put your Cbox here. Make sure the correct measure of the width of your Cbox.

Credits
Big Claps...


Template by Mrs Myungsoo...
Basecodes by Nurul AtiQah
Edited by NAMA ANDA
Header by Tina
Others: EXO


Older Post | Newer Post
freedom
Tuesday 15 April 2014 | 13:23 | 0 Sweet Cupcake
Since when i have my freedom?
when father passed away.
i keep working and working.
why they keep say i have enough of my freedom.
they only think about my brother and my mother.
they will never think about me.
they dont even ask me about it.
i keep have this thought,
what am i for this family.
and i to be believe about it.
even alot of people dont believe me.
all i can say i only believe in myself.
i believe what i see.
haix
i really dont what to say now.