Pink Blinking Music Note
// Crystal Tan's Blog




Annyeong
The Owner~~~



Hello, My Name is Crystal. I'm 93-liner, 20 Years old. Please be Nice here..Hope You Love it! ^^


► About Me
► Linkies
► My Friends
► My Diary


Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here :)


Put your Cbox here. Make sure the correct measure of the width of your Cbox.

Credits
Big Claps...


Template by Mrs Myungsoo...
Basecodes by Nurul AtiQah
Edited by NAMA ANDA
Header by Tina
Others: EXO


Older Post | Newer Post
HOPELESS
Monday 7 April 2014 | 20:41 | 0 Sweet Cupcake

I have lost all hope.
i am hopeless.
i am useless.
like what my mum say i am just a useless daughter.
i dunno who am now.
whatever i do is just very hopeless.
how i wish i am dead now.
on Sec 4 i should have jump down.
why they save me.
end up
become hopeless.
i am nothing.
i am just a hopeless daughter, useless daughter
a girl who never study.
not smart like my brother.
whole family love my brother then me.
everything i just keep to myself.
i not going to tweet or post whatever happens to me
or blog what happens to me.
is hopeless.
haha...
no one can help me anyway.
why not i just keep it to myself.
stress myself.
talk to myself.
be happy by myself.
is hopeless to say all this thing.
 I AM JUST A STUPID, HOPELESS AND USELESS GIRL LIKE EVERYONE SAY.
ANYWAY I AM JINX :D