Pink Blinking Music Note
// Crystal Tan's Blog




Annyeong
The Owner~~~



Hello, My Name is Crystal. I'm 93-liner, 20 Years old. Please be Nice here..Hope You Love it! ^^


► About Me
► Linkies
► My Friends
► My Diary


Tagboard
Leave Your Footprints Here :)


Put your Cbox here. Make sure the correct measure of the width of your Cbox.

Credits
Big Claps...


Template by Mrs Myungsoo...
Basecodes by Nurul AtiQah
Edited by NAMA ANDA
Header by Tina
Others: EXO


Older Post | Newer Post
i know
Wednesday 16 April 2014 | 00:41 | 0 Sweet Cupcake
I know that i will get hater.
Cause they say i am dramtics, act to be poor.
I have question for u!
Do u know me well ?
Do u understand me well?
Do u know what i need?
If u dunno anything please get away from my freaking LIFE.
I REALLY CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE..
They ask why dont go out with ur friend
Why dont go concert with ur friend.
This is what i say.
When i ask them, they say they are busy
But u say because i am drama queen so that they dont want go out with me.
Is that ture?
I really dont know now.
I have ignore alot of time.
What should i do about it.....